Friday, July 4, 2008

surprised >.<

Friday, July 4, 2008
karen dropped by my place today on the way to 1U for movie w sidney to pass me the shoes that i bought from elo that day..
(all the best to sidney and his stand. chart. thing...)

dun tell mom!!! she thinks i have to many pairs already.... which might be somewhat true...
but...
it was rm25 onli....


besides the pair of shoes (which was the only thing i was expecting)
there was another pair of slippers in the bag...

karen got it for free at sm event... but it was my size..
and she decided to giv it to me...
so sweeeeettt of her... :):)

but that wasnt all........
there was a lil envelop in the bag as well....

frontback

lil disclaimer.. lol... not needed in my opinion...

it gets cuter inside....
front

back

so cute....
the message was so sweet also...
thanks karen!!!
for evrything....
from baking cupcakes to bazaar/flea market hopping..
not forgetting emmagem-ing at nite... XD XD


maybe by my next holiday i can drive u around more??
lol..
*fingers crossed*


all the best with your interview :)
see you on weekends after i go back UPM (so sad so sad)....
come visit me if u r free.. heheheheh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

all the best in your new semester :)
do your best and be proud of yourself.. take care and stay safe :)

Lil Miss Tattletale said...

eh eh??
who are u??
can i know please?