Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy 2009!!!!

Thursday, January 1, 2009
It's the New Year!!!

Happy New Year Everybody!
(as if anyone stops by here that often.....)

I spent new years eve rather differently this year...
not at church as usual but not out clubbing either...
i was actually back in my not-so-little room in Serdang with Timmy..

oh.. i drove there myself.. hahahhaha....

ok... let me see...
we pretty much cleared up the dust and rearranged the stuff in my little corner of the room..
poor Timmy had to clean the super dirty fan...
Thank You Baby!!! *muahx*

after all the dusting and wiping we went to get some snacks/drinks...
my usual stach was gone and i didnt want to drive back and get caught in the jam....
then, we just spent the rest of the day just talking to each other..
about anything and everything..
it was nice..
to have a person that i can share my thoughts with..
even thought we have a 5 year gap between us, you understand me..
and that means a lot to me :) :)

we pretty much talked the night away...
until we realized we had to sleep cuz i still had to drive back the next day...
hahhaha...

i enjoyed my new years eve...
though it is super uneventful..
no countdowns at fancy spots, no fireworks, no booze...
but it was nice..
just you and me.. randomly chatting..
we should do more of this k??

0 comments: