Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A Quick Summary

Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Bye bye 2008!!!

i loved you...
because i went through so much in just one year..
i went from sad and alone to happy and loved all in a year!!

lets see......
i started off as a person who just got dumped.. sad sad sad..
but through that experience i think i grew to be a stronger person???
but through all that heartache and sadness i also found out who my real friends are...
many people that i lost contact with were the ones who consoled me and helped me get back on my own two feet...
thank you all!!!!

hmm.... what else....
oh!! i'm driving already!!
hahah... so gud hor.... after soooooo many years of getting my license....
i didnt actually do this out of my own freewill...
i had to do it..
because there was no one to drive me around anymore...
big big thank you to all the people who encouraged me/forced to drive...
now i TRY to drive you around k??
:P :P

oh oh....
i have found someone who loves me dearly ♥
a person who makes me feel that i mean the world to him...
it's a first for me.. and i totally love being with you!!
although we quarrel and fight sometimes..
thank you for bearing with me!
even if i am sometimes.... most times unreasonable..
though you dont mind, don't give in too much k?
i dont want to be a pampered girlfriend..
it's not good for us....
thank you for letting me know that you love me for who i am.. not what i look like on the outside...
when you said you didnt mind the cut on my head even though it was super obvious..
it meant so much to me!!! no one has ever said that too me...
most people would make me cover it up and hide it...
Baby, seriously, thank you for being in my life ♥♥♥♥
you are the best thing that happened to me in 2008!!!

hmm... i've also been out shopping a lot...
so much until i feel like i have nothing that i really need...
no.. i do not have everything in the world..
i just feel... maybe... dont slap me....
but i just feel that my life is somewhat complete???
i was never a person that feels contented easily..
it's just that now i do not have people in my life telling me how fat/sad/ugly i am..
the company that i have now are people who give me positive feedback and that makes me feel that i am good enough...
i do not have to do much to change who i am anymore...
not like before....
where the person i thought cared bout me usually gave me super negative comments...
haiz...


but it's all different now!!!

i started afresh in 2008 and now i'm going to make sure 2009 is gonna be better..
with great friends and family with me i'm sure it will be better :)


Happy 2009!!!!!


0 comments: