Thursday, December 4, 2008

how could i have done that??

Thursday, December 4, 2008
i drive on a relatively regular basis now!!
YAY me~

but with driving comes expensive experiences..

no..

i didn't get into an accident...

neither have i gotten lost n drove around in circles....


but...


i actually locked my car keys in the car...
in a shopping mall...
with my violin inside...

at first i panicked.. wanted to cry...
but a few seconds later i started to laugh...
just like how i reacted to the lost of my phone...
:P.. i'm going crazy i think.... =/

but then i think it's cuz i wasn't alone both times..
i had timothy by my side..
waiting with me... consoling me...
making me play super cute game on psp..
hahahha....
but his presence really helped...
made me less nervous...
*muahx*



back to the story......

i had to call a lock smith to come...
he laughed at me for locking the key in the car...
=.=... wei... i'm a newbie driver le..
smmore driving diff car..
not used to it yet...

it took him say bout.... 20 minutes to get it done...
he could have done it quicker if i told him the correct direction i'm supposed to turn the key to open the door..
i seriously didn't know..
and gave him the opposite direction...
hahahah.. poor him...
ehh... not poor.... charged me RM80...
haiz...
RM100 gone just like that~

well....
just my luck...
will definitely be more careful nxt time!!!!!
no more money to spend on 'lessons' like that.... =.=...
whoever that rides in my car gotta remind me bout it...

if not..

i'l make u foot half the bill!!!!! XD

0 comments: