Monday, December 8, 2008

Happy~

Monday, December 8, 2008
today my parents brought me and my lil bro to pavilion for a little retail therapy...
mom was in a relatively happy mood and let us buy a pair of jeans each...

bro as usual went straight to topshop and grabbed a pair of skinnies....
his is so thin that skinnies dont look tight on him at all...
he waist is a size28... and it was kinda loose...
*jealous*

and i...
miss only-get-to-buy-a-pair-of-jeans-a-year obviously headed to GAP..
i know GAP jeans are expensive..
but i only get a pair a year.. so its not that bad.... :P
and also the jeans modal that i get [curvy] really flatters my body shape =D
serious..


anyways...
i tried on a pair that was the same size as my current fav jeans...
but it turned out it fit just nice at the bum but loose at the waist..
so i thought maybe i was in between sizes.. :(
mom and lil bro suggested to try a size smaller..
but i was skeptical that i couldnt fit =.=
mom literally went
'you are size X, u think you can fit size X-1???'
*mean mean mean*
but since we had nothing else better to do my bro went to get a size smaller for me...
i was really worried at first but when i put the pants on..
IT FITTED ME PERFECTLY!!!!
so so so happy~
hahahahah
i dropped 1 dress size!!!
unbelievable 0.O

now all i gotta do is to maintain, maintain and maintain my current size...
i'm supposedly 'not allowed' to lose anymore weight..
but i don't want to anyways...
cuz i love food too much :P


how?? any suggestions..
aside from dieting and exercising?

:P

0 comments: