Thursday, October 29, 2009

Thursday, October 29, 2009
when your days starts all stressed up at 6.30am it can't get any better..

after a whole day in the office pretty much talking to nothing..
you cant exactly consider talking to the assistant in the office as communication cz i don;t talk to him at all.. most of the time he talks n i jz nod...
bout an hour before 5pm i found out that my mom decided to do the biopsy and has to stay in the hospital for the night... not exactly a pleasent way to end a day...

bahh... even after receiving this news i still had to make my way to klpac for practise which i didn't really want to go.. stupid people decide to do the photo shooting thing today... haiz..
sadly in this stupid day the traffic decides to go all smooth on me and i reached klpac 2 hours before practise... and what do i get for being so overly punctual?
no company whatsoever..

so that brings the tally to 11hours without human contact..

calls to people don't help..
cz the one that i want to talk to is too busy with his stuff and theres pretty much no one i can turn to... how sad can my life be?

practise which usually ain't all that bad does no help either.. imagine a room filled with about 60-80 people but u cant talk to anyone there... everyone there is more of an acquaintance than a friend.. so i had to pretty much plaster a semi-smile on my face... +our usual conductor wasn't there.. we were left with the conductor that thinks he is sooooooo good but doesn't realise we all din't understand anything he is trying to convey in his conducting..

unfortunately the day doesn't end here...
we had to go to meet my mom at the hospital..
at 11pm... so i pretty much flew all the way home from orchestra and quickly showered and packed stuff for my parents who are spending the night in the hospital.. since i didn't know how to get there my bro drove.. and i tell you.. his driving drove me nuts! i literally felt like asking him to either drive carefully or ask him to bloody get out of the driver's seat..

once at the hotal the first comment i get from my mom were instructions on what to do next..
i didn;t understand a thing that she said.. i don't understand how she expects me to know anything? don't you have an assistant? tell him the details and ask him to pass the running job to me.. my mind is already too full to process anything... my mom might have just went for a biopsy but i am literally on the edge of a breakdown.. the stress of working in a place where you know nothing about and not having anyone there reliable to guide you is bad enough... adding more things for me to think about and remember helps nothing...

after getting back from the hospital all i get is hostility and the cold shoulder...
me stressing out over the whole stupidity of the day is of no significant importance that i'm supposed to supress everything inside my overly cramped brain.. all i can think of doing now is to curl up under the sheets and cry myself to sleep... cz thats the easiest way to make myself sleep... it helps release the pressure in my head and i really need the sleep.. gotta wake in bout 6 hours to get ready for work...


goodnite world...

0 comments: