Saturday, November 7, 2009

6 nov 2009

Saturday, November 7, 2009
birthdays are never my favourite.. especially if it's my birthday..

since as long as i can remember, i never had a happy birthday.. it's either a major exam is on my birthday or my parents/family is to busy.. so i pretty much gotten used to not celebrating.. last year was slightly different.. it was more cheery than the usual; but come to think of it, i wasn't all that happy.. i was crying my heart out just days before my birthday and the whole time that we were out we were busy avoiding people than spending time together..

this year is definitely nowhere better.. imagine fighting with your boyfriend on your birthday.. fun rite? and no one but us knows about it.. my bro actually thought that i was having fun that night when i got home...

the worse part is that my friends that were there for me aren't there anymore.. the only people that spent time with me and seen me cry aren't within reach anymore... haiz... i gotta re-build those bridges.. i miss them so much.. :(

0 comments: