Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Just as I get over one matter another creeps up from nowhere and slaps me in the face.. as I was making my way back to how things were life decided to do a 180 on me..

Over the past month I realised that I have been sad and depressed one moment and then bounce back to seemingly happy the next moment so much that my body is used to it.. my eyes are never swollen from crying anymore.. I can work for a full day + more on just 2.5hours… and the worse part is that I can go for a whole day on just a sip of water and barely half a bowl of noodles… and yet no one knows what I’m going thru....

Stress is the worse thing that can happen to me.. it causes me to dip into depression.. and when that happens all the essential things in life become non-essential anymore.. eating is meaningless as my body automatically gets rid of it in less than 2hours of eating it.. sleep is never a choice.. it’s either I cant fall asleep or there’ll be nightmares all nite long.. driving is dangerous because half the time I wont be concentrating.. work sucks.. cz I’m not doing much and that gives me more time to be depressed..

When will my life sort itself back to normal?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

when you stop worrying and thinking too much. :)

chill la. life's not all that dark. It is filled with rainbows and colourful sweets.

From my observation....You need to find yourself amongst the people around you. Don't rely on people so much. That's why you're depressed, I think. Cos I feel your happiness comes from people more importantly your bf. When you fight with bf, your world crushes. Even last time when you were depressed, its because of the break up and you're happy again very fast when you found the new one.

You need to find happiness from within. Not from bf. Bf just embellishes (-adds pixie dusts, butterflies, glitters and shooting stars) the happy self.

:)

You must be able to be happy with yourself, without anyone else, to some level.