Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Broken To a Million Pieces

Tuesday, December 4, 2007
first he said he wanted a break..
then he wanted to talk..
think things over he said..

after 3 days, he comes to see me..
he says he loves me and gives me a hug..
and even a kiss on my forehead..
i felt so loved for that split second..

but alas..

not even 20 minutes later..
he doesn't want to be with me..
how could he say that??
i thought he wanted to work things out??
maybe he was playing with my heart all along...

another girl in the picture doesn't help..
a friend she is..
wait!

NO..



'she is my close friend..

she has been so for the past few months...'


as soon as he said this, my heart sunk..

wasn't a few months ago the first time he wanted to break up with me??

maybe he wanted to leave me all along..
i should have let go that time..
maybe my heart won't hurt as bad..
how?? how??
how could i be so dumb..
i believed him when he said i love you..
even after he left me...

maybe i should give up..
give up on everything..

nothing lasts they say
...

now i realise how true the saying is..
why didn't i listen??

0 comments: