Thursday, December 6, 2007

little things that doesnt matter anymore

Thursday, December 6, 2007

he told my parents

even when i asked him to not tell

i wanted to tell them myself

to break the news to them myself

but alas

another promise broken

upset as i am, i am glad he did

my mom told me so many things

opened my eyes to so much

only now did i realize that i did so much in the relationship

i know i wanted to back then


i wanted to fix things


ignore the differences


work things out


close the gap


but now i feel so dumb doing it


i did so much


changed so much


but did he do the same??

i will never know..

he keeps saying that when he was frustrated with problems between us

he had to confide in other girls

but i dont

i respected him

i didn't confide my worries in other guys

why couldnt he do the same for me??

why didn't he have the same respect i have for him??

maybe he finds comfort in them and not me..

lucky them!

i still care for him no matter what he did to me

i hope he can move on with life

not just move on

but to succeed as well

my best wishes to him

0 comments: